Better in Time ...

in , , by Shameless_Curator, July 27, 2021

 Hello Family and Friends,

It’s been a while but fret not I have been busy with life and the podcast. If you have not been keeping up, well I’d like to wonder what’s wrong with you (LOL). No seriously though, it seems to be an interesting year for us all. With all the things that are happening, rather recorded, or done in the dark we are all feeling the remnants of a world shut down, financial uncertainly, government assistance, and life. With all that in mind, I am constantly wondering about my mental health and the mental health of others. The constant painted smiles, the fluffy light tones, and the outfits that attempt to cover our wounds. I am constantly wondering if we are all suffering in some way and doing all that we can to hang on for a better day. I think of the heavy spider hanging by one piece of thread prior to landing on the ground, safety. Well, if that isn’t your story, please be sure to spread some love (and teach us your ways), but for the rest of us, I want you to know it gets better in time.


Oftentimes, while I am going throughout the day I am constantly looking forward to the next season. I honestly, couldn’t be bothered with taking life one step at a time. Just as some of us love to live for the weekend, I too love to live for the best part. The part where all the suffering and pain makes sense. The part where the tears of sadness transition to tears of joy! The part where laughter is just the easier thing rather than the heavier emotions, I am constantly living for that moment. However, I am no rookie in this life and while I know the “best part” moments exist, I also know the other parts are inevitable.

Time, a very unexplainable happening in life but indeed apart of life. Time, everything revolves around it and yet we are the last ones who want to accept that in this life, everything takes time. These moments that we are looking to experience, the good ones, the fun ones, the precious ones take time. But, in the meantime, let's meditate on this one thing; life is all about either about to go through, going through, or coming out. And no matter the direction or the stage of the cycle you are in, all things get better in time. So, allow time to take its time, as we continue to strive for the best parts and remember all the good that is to come while going through all the other parts.

Sincerely,

Sara J.

The Shameless Brand

 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© The Shameless Brand · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS