Another Again: In The Middle...

in , by Shameless_Curator, October 25, 2022

 Family and friends, I hope all is well. We are right where we need to be and for some, I am sure we aren’t feeling like that is a good thing. I will be the first one to admit, that this space that I have been in has been a bit strange. While there are a lot of good things happening, there is a lot of uncertainty taking place too. And while I find that to be comforting on one end, on the other I have this extreme annoyance and anger that boils down to sadness.



Now, I know that this feeling of mixed emotion is not just an isolated experience for myself that is why I want to express it here and potentially add some clarity to someone who is feeling this too. For me, in my downtime when there is complete silence and no one is watching, I come to myself. I have these lengthy conversations with myself about my shame, my fears, my doubts, and my desires. And each time, I conclude the same thing. I conclude that all shame, fears, doubts, and desires are real, they are my real emotions but then there is this moment of perspective that creeps in and suggests that even if the worst happens, there is a glimmer of survival. Survival, that word always hits me differently than shame, fear, and doubt. That survival suggests that though weapons form, there is no way on this earth that they will prosper and take me to my grave. That is powerful. So, in that alone time, I recognize all the opposition, and then I welcome all the possibilities. The possibility of uncertainty, becoming certain. The possibility of the shame becoming shamelessness, the possibility of the fear becoming boldness and I seal all those possibilities in seed form and thank God for the middle.

Here’s the conclusion, that shaking feeling of uncertainty to certain. That instability of sanity to insane is a great spot. It just means, you somehow assessed your life and decided the way that you are living, or feeling is NOT going to cut it anymore, therefore you have started to introduce different things in your life, like devotionals, or prayer, or maybe something as simple as declaring that there must be more. And you are right, there is sooooo much more. So, I want to welcome you to the humble MIDDLE. It’s the middle of a season shift, it’s the middle of what used to work versus what it will take to operate in the newness of the season that you truly desire to live in. That takes time and change, most importantly and the hardest part is putting the seeds in the ground for something different. It will take consistency despite what it looks like, it will take you to continue to nature your seeds and water then daily despite how you feel. And soon enough, as those seeds mature, you will see your desires playing right out in front of you.

So, allow this blog post to serve as a warning, encouragement, and celebration! The warning is simple, don’t quit. Water your seeds and stay stable and consistent. Be encouraged, for the journey is long but the arrival is bountiful. Lastly, prepare to celebrate because if you put down some good seeds the harvest is plentiful, and it will overtake you in the most beautiful unimaginable way possible. So I’ll just say this, I am happy for you and I can't wait to see what comes from your season shift!

Per usual, be sure to share this blog with a friend and remember, the shameless shame less.

With Love and Hope,

Sara J.

Shameless Brand Ambassador. 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© The Shameless Brand · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS