ALL OF A SUDDEN ...

in , by Shameless_Curator, July 05, 2020

I used to hear the shaking, the rattling, and the movements of my thoughts as I personally witnessed the season change. Not the actual four seasons of life, but the heart and mind season of my personal self.
Since December of 2019, I knew there was something happening, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. First, it was the flood in my home, then it was my job denying me a bonus based on outside factors that I could not control, corona and now this. The “this” that I was thinking of was the silence of a new season.

I don’t know about you, but seasons are tough. They come and go as they please, they shake things up and could leave you in a mental disarray. Be that as it may, they serve a purpose and I am here to say, that all of this has been our silent season for shifting. There is no way around it, and no way out of it. It is the season of confirmation. The season that knocks you down and picks you right back up, the season of abundance and lack at the same time. It is the silent season of convergence, where everything that you have been doing finally makes sense. It’s the epitome of All of a Sudden.

Funny story, I used to have this really bad habit of smoking hookah. I used to go out for hookah and stay in the house with my hookahs. I would make social events centered around hookah and create personal moments for self that was surrounded around hookah. The point that I am trying to make is, the hookah habit had me fully engulfed. Then one day, out of nowhere I woke up and no longer desired hookah. I packed them all up and gave them away. The season of hookah habit was important for many reasons, I learned a new skill, I learned to fall deeply in love with something, I fell out of love with something, but ultimately my purpose is connected to breaking bad habits that hold people back. So, I had to have something to break to learn how to encourage people on breaking habits.  It was my convergence; it was those two seasons that taught me how to start and stop a thing. Here’s the whole point, what you are going through has a start and stop, and there is always an “all of a sudden” moment that propels you to the next step but you won’t reach it if you quit.

Keep the faith and serve the season, and just know that this too shall pass.
Until next time,
Shameless

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© The Shameless Brand · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS